Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Diy Daisy Flower Hair Clips






     I love buying hair accessories especially hair flowers, flower crowns, and flower headbands. These make my lazy hair days look a little bit more put together.  I decided to try and make my own daisy hair clips. I looked at the flower clips I had at home to see how they were put together and  took a trip to Michaels. I bought a stem with two daisies,  some hair clips, a sheet of felt and some glue sticks.

These are the tools you'll need. Scissors,  glue gun,  hair clips, felt, and flowers of your choice. 

     I cut the stems off my daisies and cut the felt into two small circles about the size of the green base.


     Cut two small lines about half an inch apart and insert the hair clip.



     Now using your glue gun add glue around your felt and on your flower and glue it together. 


     Tadaaa! New flower clips!  Super easy and fun so you can make all the different colors and styles you cant find in stores.



No comments:

Post a Comment